De 15 Kapellekens
Fourteen identical chapels built in 1815, the largest dating from the 18th century. In 2004, the Way of the Cross and the chapels were fully restored and now the site is wheelchair accessible. The restored Way of the Cross was ceremonially opened during a great village feast. The site of the 15 Kapellekens is the ideal stop during a cycling tour of the area. It couldn't be easier, as the attraction is situated on the cycling network.
Currently there is an exhibition on 200 years of the 15 Kapellekens. Clubs and schools may borrow the materials used in this exhibition on request.
The 15 Kapellekens are always open