Molen van Ezaart
The windmill is the last remaining of the seven windmills that our town once boasted. It was built in 1856 by windmill builder Karel Heylen from Geel. In 1913 it was cemented and plastered. In the 1950s the windmill was badly damaged during a storm and was sold. The new owners were the SCK and the local authority.