5 reasons to search for the golden grain of sand with Lot & Bot!
Mums and dads follow the kids
We have turned the tables! During the bike quest, children will follow directions and must make sure mum and dad stay on the right path.
No boring bike ride
Because you will be cycling from assignment to assignment, and can stop to rest on various benches and terraces in between, there will be no time for you to be bored!
It's not every day that you encounter such a fun activity that is completely free of charge. You will only need your wallet to eat or drink something when you take a break. You can also take a picnic basket with you, and pause for a while on the attractive benches while you enjoy the surroundings.
Stop for an ice cream
If mums, dads and kids are well behaved, they will certainly deserve an ice cream! Thankfully, the map shows exactly where you can go for a refreshing break.
Reward at the end
Once you get to the very end, the very best detectives will be able to claim a hidden gift!
All year round
Free of charge
- Wandeling: Op trot met Lot en Bot_Ronde Put.pdf [1.1Mb] (pdf)
- Wandeling: Op trot met Lot en Bot_Ezaart [982.1Kb] (pdf)
- Wandeling: Op trot met Lot en Bot_Stokt.pdf [1.2Mb] (pdf)
- Wandeling: Op trot met Lot & Bot_Centrum [1.1Mb] (pdf)
- Deelnamefolder Voel de natuur met Lot & Bot [2.5Mb] (pdf)
- Reglement: Op trot met Lot en Bot 2019 - 2020 [368.3Kb] (pdf)